In downloading or otherwise employing case studies, users indicate that they:
- Understand the materials purchased and downloaded from the website are protected under the United States Copyright Law of the United States Code.
- Will use the material only for educational, scholarly and other non-commercial purposes.
- Will not sell, transfer, assign, license, lease or otherwise convey any portion to any third party. Republication or display on a third-party website requires the express written permission of the Institute for the Study of Diplomacy, Georgetown University (contact email@example.com).
- Understand that the opinions, analysis and conclusions used in the case study reflect the author’s views and do not necessary reflect the views of Georgetown University, the Walsh School of Foreign Service or the Institute for the Study of Diplomacy. Although all efforts are made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented, ISD does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of case study materials.
- In all publications, presentations or other communications that incorporate or otherwise rely on information from this library, will acknowledge that such information was obtained through the ISD Case Studies Library. Our copyright and the work of the individual contributors must always be acknowledged and full credit given, using recognized academic footnote/endnote procedures.
- Acknowledge that the content and/or format of the library and the site may be revised, updated or otherwise modified from time to time.